The Gap Partnership is proud to be a member of the Management Consultancies Association (MCA) and we have signed the declaration committing The Gap Partnership to their “Consulting Excellence” framework.
The nine principles of the “Consulting Excellence” framework govern our behavior with clients, suppliers and employees, and resonate throughout our organization. We believe that it is the gold standard for consulting practice, and work hard to ensure that we are true to its principles. The ethos that drives our business is the pursuit of excellence in everything we do, so it’s a natural fit for us to work with the MCA to ensure that this rigor is consciously applied.
The Nine Principles of ‘Consulting Excellence’ The Gap Partnership has committed to:
1. We are responsible and good citizens.
2. We conduct our business ethically.
3. We foster an ethical culture.
Client service and value
4. We provide excellent consulting services which deliver the outcomes clients seek and need.
5. We are transparent with clients and respond to their concerns.
6. We always strive to improve the value we can deliver to our clients.
7. We undertake training and professional development planning each year.
8. We promote strong core consulting capabilities and specialisms in our consultants and teams.
9. We support our employees’ career progression, professional development and welfare.